Helper Administration v 1.0
About the mod:
– With this mod, the helper names can be customized according to your wishes.
– The number and name of the helpers can be adjusted in the in-game hud (“Shift-Links” + “-“)
– A maximum of 20 helpers can be configured, divided equally between men and women
– Furthermore, the helper costs can be adjusted to your own wishes
– The settings menu can only be opened when no helpers are currently active
– The helper names are only displayed correctly after saving and restarting the game (also applies to dedicated servers, helpers are registered when the game starts)
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!