Power Tools v 1.2
With the Power Tools you have quick and easy access to some “quality of life” features. Especially useful if you are a modder or do mod reviews.
Using a single key/button (configurable, default F12) you activate the Power Tools menu. From there you can quikly navigate to the different functions without the need for a mouse or navigating through multiple menus.
– Add/remove money to your farm
– Fill vehicle – supports vehicles with multiple tanks/storage units and accepts any filltype supported by the vehicle *
– Spawn any type of pallet (including production materials like sugar and clothes) *
– Spawn any type of bale – supports round/square, all sizes and all types (straw, silage, cotton etc) *
– Spawn tree logs – currently only supports birch, spruce and pine (in a limited number of lengths) *
– Quickly save the current game, ether via hotkey or the menu *
– Quickly exit current game and go to the main menu (or restart the savegame, see below)
– Toggle “Flight mode” (then use J to activate flight mode and Q/E to ascend/descend in the air)
– Toggle HUD/interface on/off
– Toggle “Super strength” mode
IMPORTANT: Features marked with an asterisk (*) isn’t available on dedicated servers, only in singleplayer and self-hosted multiplayer.
– To reset your money (or set to a specific amount) use ‘=’ as a prefix, e.g. ‘=100’ would set your bank account to 100
– If you choose the “Exit to menu” option when also have started the game with the ‘-restart -autoStartSavegameId 1’ startup flags, the game will automagically restart your savegame
– You also have the console command ‘ee’ to exit the game (to main menu)
– Many of the features requires that you have admin access (to prevent cheating in multiplayer) – in single player everyone is admin though
– Filling vehicles, saving the game and spawning bales/pallets/trees currently only work if you are the host of the game (i.e. single player or self-hosted multiplayer) and does not work on dedicated servers
* Added option to spawn logs
* Should now be possible to use ‘Fill Vehicle’ on vehicles with hidden fill units (e.g. truck with liquid tank)
* Fill type names is now properly translated when filling vehicle