Real Dirt Color v 126.96.36.199
About the mod:
Real Dirt Color changes all vehicles/tools dirt color to the surrounding enviroment.
– 10 color variations including: Brown Dirt, Brown Mud, Red Dirt, Red Mud, Grass, Chaff, Manure, Slurry, Lime, and Snow
– Colors are blended back and forth using a variable speed
– 2 modes available via xml settings file: “Simple mode” and “Independent wheel mode”
– Tweakable color change speed
– Included “ReadMe.txt” for modding options
– Completely revised for FS22
* Fixed Vehicles disabling real dirt color caused an error
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!