The French Plain Map v 1.0
About the mod:
– 12 Points of sale
– 247 hilly fields
– 6 Lands for the construction of a Farm
– Xml custom lighting with deeper blue skies and darker nights
– Animations – birds flying across the map
– Modified Culture (Height and Density)
– Visuals of the seasons
– FR license plates integrated into the map
RustFarming, ŚwiatSzarpiego, NicoDu55
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!